Through beta testing, we’ve noticed a few key features and cool things our users might have missed. Before you create a mobile website with Duda (or before you go back to edit your Duda-made site), take a look at these 10 things you may have passed over.
1. Your mobile site is auto-synced to your desktop website
After creating your mobile website, you don’t have to worry about updating it. Any changes you make to your regular website are automatically updated in your mobile site.
2. We constantly add new templates
Check our templates selection frequently. We are always adding new mobile website templates with different themes, especially for small businesses.
3. There’s an advanced editor
No, we haven’t been keeping it a secret. The advanced editor can be accessed through the tab at the top of the screen. With the advanced editor you can do a wide range of enhancements to customize your site. Like edit the underlying HTML and CSS of your mobile site
4. Upload your own background image
Along with changing the background color of your mobile website, you can also add a background image. This feature can be found in step 2. Customize your site, in the general design options section under the background tab.
5. We auto-save your work as you go
Looking for the save button? Forget about it. Our software is designed to automatically save your work as you go.
6. You can add a custom sub-title underneath your header image
7. iPhone users can bookmark your mobile website.
8. Create unlimited sites under one account
Yes, you can create an unlimited number of websites under one account. Statistics for individual sites are available under the Stats tab on the top of the dashboard.
9. There’s a “send business info” via SMS feature
Make it simple for mobile site visitors to text your business info to themselves or others. This function is located in the Components section of the advanced editor.
10. Made a mistake? Reset your entire mobile website to the state it was in right after the initial conversion.
This can be done in the advanced editor. On the top navigation bar, open the advanced drop down menu. Select Reset Page Design to put your site back to its original state.